This page contains an overview of selected ships and projects hosted at PANGAEA.
Cruise inventory and cruise data of german research vessels
Below you can find links to campaign lists of large and medium-sized German research vessels. The lists contain current and past campaign schedules, information on the chief scientist, links to station lists, cruise reports, and links to cruise data if available in PANGAEA. Some lists contain additional information such as research area, start and end harbour or cruise tracks. A link to the respective cruise summary report of the German Oceanographic Datacentre is also given.
Medium-sized Research Vessels
Please also visit the Data Portal German Marine Research for detailed expedition/cruise information.
Cruise inventory and cruise data of selected projects
- MOSAiC (Multidisciplinary drifting Observatory for the Study of Arctic Climate)
- iAtlantic (Integrated Assessment of Atlantic Marine Ecosystems in Space and Time)
- SponGES (Deep-sea Sponge Grounds Ecosystems of the North Atlantic)
Information and planning
- German Research Fleet Coordination Centre
- Cruise summary reports
- Deutsches Ozeanographisches Datenzentrum / German Oceanographic Datacentre (in german)
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) / Project Management Jülich (in german)
- German Marine Research Consortium
- German Research Vessels Portal
- PANGAEA Bathymetry OGC Web Map Service