This page will soon be replaced by a dynamic web page containing an overview of ALL ships and expeditions hosted at PANGAEA. Currently this page is maintained by hand, so only the information of large and medium-sized german research vessels are displayed.
Cruise inventory and cruise data of german research vessels
Below you can find links to campaign lists of large and medium-sized German research vessels. The lists contain current and past campaign schedules, information on the chief scientist, links to station lists, cruise reports, and links to cruise data if available in PANGAEA. Some lists contain additional information such as research area, start and end harbour or cruise tracks. A link to the respective cruise summary report of the German Oceanographic Datacentre is also given.
Medium-sized Research Vessels
Please also visit the Data Portal German Marine Research for detailed expedition/cruise information.
Information and planning
- Control Station German Research Vessels
- Cruise summary reports
- Deutsches Ozeanographisches Datenzentrum / German Oceanographic Datacentre (in german)
- DFG Senatskommission für Ozeanographie (in german)
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) / Project Management Jülich (in german)
- German Marine Research Consortium
- German Research Vessels Portal
- Marine Network for Integrated Data Access
- Medium research vessel steering group (only up-to-date in german version)